The incumbent should be able to develop and maintain brand integrity consistency with all company marketing initiatives and communication.
- Responsible for creating marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy.
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice cross product lines, events, and promotional materials, and throughout company departments.
- Implement creative & new ideas to promote organic growth.
- Supervise operations of the company’s email program and website on a daily basis, and also perform analytics reviews.
- Responsible for planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan.
- Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid company’s sales and marketing programs.
- Responsible for all company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages, creating messages and uploading photos.
- Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens the company’s social media presence.
- Create original, error free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media.
- Put in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts; gather result data and produce reports for the management team.
- Excellent in communication, marketing, public relations or advertising.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in related field.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal (Public Speaking)
- Experience with various advertising campaigns, including B2B and B2C.
- Experience working with WordPress and other web content management tools.
- Ability to work effectively with MS Office packages.
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Reside around Ikeja and its environs because of getting to work on time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦70,000.00 /month
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)